[PATCH] half pic removal
Wed Jun 5 18:25:00 GMT 2002
> The other comment is likely: Does anyone care?
> I do need a nod from a global maintainer to remove it though, even
> though MIPS is the only port affected (afaict).
I've just done a more thorough look through and can find no other include
or use of halfpic other than in mips so I've been told I can remove it
I will not carve gods
2002-06-05 Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* toplev.c: Remove half-pic.
* config/mips/mips.c: Ditto.
* config/mips/mips.h: Ditto. Remove unused defines.
* config/mips/openbsd.h: Update comment to reflect above.
* config/mips/mips.md: Remove half-pic constraints.
* halfpic.h: Delete.
* halfpic.c: Ditto.
More information about the Gcc-patches