another fixincludes patch, sun_auth_proto fix on sunos4...
Wed Jun 30 23:15:00 GMT 1999
This is a slignt variation on Kaveh's proposed patch:
I updated the comment, too :-)
Thu Jun 10 06:55 1999 Bruce Korb <email@example.com>
*fixinc/inclhack.def(sun_auth_proto): We do not know how to
test for the presence of valid prototypes. Delete bypass expr.
RCS file: /cvs/egcs/egcs/gcc/fixinc/inclhack.def,v
retrieving revision 1.23
diff -u -r1.23 inclhack.def
--- inclhack.def 1999/06/09 22:17:47 1.23
+++ inclhack.def 1999/06/10 13:54:29
@@ -1517,13 +1517,9 @@
files = rpc/svc.h;
files = rpc/xdr.h;
- * Select those files containing '(*name)()' but *not*
- * containing '(*name)(junk)'. The change would be innocuous
- * but there is no point bothering if the fix is not needed.
+ * Select those files containing '(*name)()'.
select = '\(\*[a-z][a-z_]*\)\(\)';
- bypass = "^[a-zA-Z0-9_ \t]*" '\(\*[a-z][a-z_]*\)\('
- "[ \t]*[a-zA-Z.].*" '\)';
sed = 's'
More information about the Gcc-patches