Tue Jan 12 00:26:00 GMT 1999
The following patch does not change compiler functionality at all.
It simply replaces references to basic_block_head[x] to BLOCK_HEAD (x),
and likewise for basic_lock_end.
This is a large fraction of the flow reorganization I'm working on.
* basic-block.h (basic_block_head): Rename to x_basic_block_head.
(basic_block_end): Rename to x_basic_block_end.
(BLOCK_HEAD, BLOCK_END): Update.
* caller-save.c: Change basic_block_head/end references to
* combine.c, flow.c, function.c, gcse.c, global.c: Likewise.
* graph.c, haifa-sched.c, local-alloc.c, regclass.c: Likewise.
* regmove.c, reload1.c, reorg.c, sched.c: Likewise.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 10501 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches