Segfault in libjava/prims.cc while compiling gcj

Zopolis0 creatorsmithmdt@gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:22:25 GMT 2022

It's the same implementation from when it was removed, unless you mean code
outside of gcc/java and libjava, which in that case I could have made an
error copying it in or modernising it.