libjava configure fails on finding no C compiler in $PATH despite gcc being present

Zopolis0 creatorsmithmdt@gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:35:26 GMT 2022

Never mind, the issue when away when I deleted libjava/libltdl, which
wasn't really necessary as far as I can tell because libltdl ships with
libtool which is already a dependency for compiling gcc.