libjava configure fails on finding no C compiler in $PATH despite gcc being present

Zopolis0 creatorsmithmdt@gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:59:36 GMT 2022

All of the relevant M4sh Shell Functions in other configure scripts in gcc
were either added along with the rest of the directory or date back
to 22e052725189a472e4e86ebb6595278a49f4bcdd, which did not make notable
modifications to the configure.ac scripts, which leads me to believe that
there might be something overriding or blocking the creation of these
functions in libjava/configure.ac and libjava/libltdl/configure.ac. I also
have a suspicion that the reason classpath works is that it was designed to
be a standalone library from gcc.