libstdc++-v3 failing to compile due to no matching function for call to ‘operator new(sizetype, sizetype)

Xi Ruoyao xry111@mengyan1223.wang
Mon May 2 10:24:06 GMT 2022

On Mon, 2022-05-02 at 20:02 +1000, Zopolis0 wrote:
> The thing is, that builds fine, but I havent changed anything to do
> with libstdc++-v3.

Then maybe you've modified some compiler code common for languages and
cause GCC to misbehave on libstdc++ code (then stage 1 libstdc++ fails),
or maybe it causes GCC to miscompile itself and generate a compiler
misbehaving on libstdc++ code (so stage 2 libstdc++ fails).  Or maybe
some modification to the building system causes libstdc++ built with
wrong CXXFLAGS.  Who knows?  We have no idea how the code is modified.

--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@mengyan1223.wang>