error -mno-unaligned-access unrecognized command-line option

Xi Ruoyao xry111@xry111.site
Thu Jul 7 14:31:47 GMT 2022

On Thu, 2022-07-07 at 16:23 +0200, enric - serverand wrote:

> El 7/7/22 a les 3:59, Xi Ruoyao ha escrit:
> > On Wed, 2022-07-06 at 22:55 +0200, enric - serverand wrote:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > unrecognized command-line option -mno-unaligned-access
> > It's a target specific option and not available for all targets.
>
> Thank you very much for responding.
> I try to compile with GCC on Debian Bullseye (11). Can I try an
> equivalent option, thank you.

What CPU does GCC target to?

Please keep gcc-help as recipient or CC.  You can't assume I (or anyone)
can answer all the following questions personally just because I've
answered one.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@xry111.site>