A penpal letter!

Wilma Britt-Marie sales@fergtest.com
Thu Nov 11 20:57:21 GMT 2021

Hello gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org,
 I don't know your name or much about you. I got your email address on google while researching nursing and tourism abroad. I am somewhat shy, and I think it is a great invasion to approach someone blindly as I'm doing now.. Anyway, I would really like to start an online relationship with you if you're open to that..
 I'll subtly try to make this note arrive to you. Don't get startled, I am a nice person, and you will see that if you give me the opportunity to better know you. My name is Wilma and I'm writing to you from Goteborg Sweden.. I'll remain hopeful of a response from you.
 Yours Wilma