DW_TAG_compile_unit not generated only for some source

a.serena@tecnosystem.it a.serena@tecnosystem.it
Wed May 12 12:54:41 GMT 2021

Hello,

                first of all, congratulation for the amazing compiler that all of you have implemented!

Second: I’m using GCC version 4.9.4 for powerpc architecture ( powerpc-eabi-gcc ) and I don’t know why but it seems that the DWARF debug info are generated only for a subset of the total number of sources….i.e. I see a DW_TAG_compile_unit only for some of my *.c file into the elf debug info….

Maybe can I force the generation of the DWARF info for all the sources of my application by using a specific gcc command option?

Thanks in advance

Antonio SERENA