Questions and help

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:06:47 GMT 2021

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 at 08:36, Hedi BASBAS via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I am a french PhD student who works with dSPACE. This board uses GCC 3.3.5
> compiler.
>
> I would like to do the same compilation but myself.
>
> It seems that the 3.3.5 version for Windows is an old one. I could not find
> a link to download it. Is it possible to send me one link ?

The GCC project does not provide binary packages for download, see
https://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html

As the other reply stated, GCC 3.3.5 is ancient, and it looks like the
MinGW project (which includes a port of GCC for Windows) never
released a version using GCC 3.3.5:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/OldFiles/

I don't think you'll be able to find GCC 3.3.5 for Windows, even if
you had a time machine and could travel back to 2003.