GCC make test errors

Xi Ruoyao xry111@mengyan1223.wang
Fri Jun 4 04:41:21 GMT 2021

On Thu, 2021-06-03 at 17:40 -0500, Jackson Pfeffer wrote:
> Hi Xi Ruoyao sorry I didn’t see your message earlier. Thank you for your
> response.

My bad, I shouldn't assumpt that you've registered to the list.

> Would you happen to know anything about the other errors as well? (The
> non-c++) ones?

I'm a member of LFS project (which provides a book telling how to build
a Linux system from source code). We've seen this errors building LFS.
Since in LFS everything would be built with GCC, we've investigated GCC
test failures to ensure they won't cause some instablility of the
system.

This failure is mentioned in
https://linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter08/gcc.html,
and the related discussion is in
https://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/4847.

You can post your test results to gcc-testresults@gcc.gnu.org, and
compare the results with already posted ones.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@mengyan1223.wang>