2% discount for your Asian languages translation

Wang Rena Rena.Wang1@outlook.com
Fri Jan 22 08:37:11 GMT 2021

Greetings,

To celebrate the successful establishment of our Beijing office, our company launched a favourable activity for our valuable customer, we will proposal 2% discount for your upcoming projects, please find as below our language combinations:

Source Target
Chinese(SC&TC) EN/KOR/JAP/RU/IT/SPA/ARA/SK/DU/Khmer/Rom/Nor/BUR/Tagalog
English CHI/KOR/JAP/THA/VIET/MS/ID/ARA/BUR and more……
German CHI/KOR/JAP/THA/VIET/MS/ID
KOR Chinese(SC&TC)
THA Chinese(SC&TC)
French Chinese(SC&TC)
Italian Chinese(SC&TC)
Spanish Chinese(SC&TC)
Portuguese Chinese(SC&TC)
Dutch Chinese(SC&TC)
Norwegian Chinese(SC&TC)
Russian Chinese(SC&TC)

If you are interested, I would like to discuss with you further.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,