can I compile stdc++ library alone using existing aarch64 toolchain?

xian li lixian2008cool@gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:37:39 GMT 2021

Thanks for your information, I have tried to use existing aarch64
toolchain to compile gcc only, but there is some problem(
eg. '/usr/lib64/libgmp.la' is not a valid libtool archive  even though
I have configure with --with-gmp) , it make me think that I should
compile gcc from scratch(glic,linux-kernel headers, mpfr,gmp,mpc so
on),
am I right, or there is some way to use existing toolchain to build
modified gcc?

Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> 于2021年1月9日周六 下午7:11写道: