Re: gcc make install error ‘fenv_t’ has not been declared in ‘::’

SAIFI saifi@strikr.io
Fri Dec 31 12:19:32 GMT 2021

On Fri, 31 Dec 2021, Xi Ruoyao via Gcc-help wrote:

> To me it looks like you ran "/strikr/infra/src/gcc/libstdc++-
> v3/configure ..." in '/strikr/infra/build/gcc'.  Did you actually wanted
> to run "/strikr/infra/src/gcc/configure"?

Thanks.

The correct order to follow is A - B - C,

A. configure gcc

B. make install (toolchain)

C. configure libstdc++ to build the documentation.

However, in the last build the order followed was A - C - B, hence the error.

warm regards
Saifi.