Help troubleshooting why new tests aren't being picked up

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:58:40 GMT 2020

On Thu, 10 Sep 2020, 04:09 Josh Marshall via Gcc-help,
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've added some (to be honest pretty trivial) code for constexpr
> vector as per p1004.  I've added some for tests under
> libstdc++-v3/testsuite/23_containers/vector/constexpr/ using what I
> skimmed for compile time tests using dejagnu.  My code is available at
> https://gitlab.com/anadon/gcc .  What am I doing wrong here?

You've added files with .hpp extensions. The testator assumes they are
headers and ignores them.

Name your files with .cc extensions, like all the existing tests.