porting C-coding software from Linux to Windows via GCC compiler

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Thu Sep 10 03:12:05 GMT 2020

Incidentally, it looks like someone has ported Scotch to CMake, see
https://github.com/OpenCMISS-Dependencies/scotch
and the port includes Windows support.  Might be worth having a look.
- Dan