VERY URGENT

jittana jittana@st-portcenter.com
Fri May 29 15:11:59 GMT 2020

Group Director & CFO of
Lloyds Banking Group United Kingdom
25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
[ http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/ | www.lloydsbankinggroup.com ]

Greetings to you,

I am Frank Williams and I am presently working as a Group Director and Chief Financial Officer at the Lloyd's Banking Group UK. Last week i sent you a mail regarding a very important matter i will like to work with
you on it but i haven't received your response yet.

I will let you know the Details of the matter once i receive your affirmative mail response.Please do take a moment from your busy schedule today and get back to me on this secured email address at
( [ mailto:Frankwills5541@yahoo.com | frankwills5541@yahoo.com ] ). Reply with the information below to enable me give you a call for further discussion: FULL NAMES,ADDRESS,TELEPHONE, COUNTRY,AGE.

I wait your feedback.
Yours Truly,
Mr Frank Williams.