GNU gcc 10.1 on Windows 10

Pierre Gaumond pierregaumond1946@gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:05:20 GMT 2020

Hello,

I already have GNU gcc on my Windows 10 system. I use it with cmd, not
cigwin. Here is the version:

gcc (x86_64-win32-seh-rev0, Built by MinGW-W64 project) 8.1.0

Does it exist a version of gcc 9.3 or 10.1 in *.zip format instead of
*.tar.gz?

In the past' I installed GNU gcc from the MIT server and was able to
uncompress the file with gzip and tar.

I think I can remember how the makefile works and I should have no
problem to simulate it.

Can you help me?

Thanks for any information.

Pierre Gaumond