AW: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

Keil, Jochen jochen.keil@siemens.com
Mon May 11 13:57:48 GMT 2020

Hi Jonathan,

I just read Richard Sandiford's mail which helps to further clarify the question. Thank you to all who replied and helped me in this regard!

I would also like to apologize that I forgot to add a proper subject. That's usually not the case, but this one slipped.

Thank you again and best wishes,

  Jochen