All Kinds Of High Quality Patches With Factory Rate+Fastest Turnaround Time

Tue May 5 20:00:26 GMT 2020

On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 08:36:10PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>On Tue, 5 May 2020 at 19:24, Jeffrey Walton via Gcc-help
>Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>> Or better, change the mailing list ToS to include a $10,000 USD fee
>> for each solicitation or piece of spam. Then follow the money. Drag
>> them into court and bankrupt them.
>
>See https://gcc.gnu.org/spam.html
>
>By quoting his email in your reply you've just added another copy of
>it to the list archives, so another link to his site from gcc.gnu.org.

Yeah, imagine my surprise to see two new occurrences of this spam after
I'd blocked the original sender and trained the sapm filter with the
original content.

Now, Jeffrey Walton's email address is likely marked as less trusted
than it was before thanks to their having submitted something that was
previously identified as spam.  That's a side effect of posting spam to
a mailing list.