All Kinds Of High Quality Patches With Factory Rate+Fastest Turnaround Time

Jeffrey Walton noloader@gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:16:52 GMT 2020

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 1:00 PM Mark Sloan via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> ANH Digitizing
> (Embroidery, Custom Patches, Screen Printing, Graphics Art Work and All you need)
>
> We ANH DIGITIZING mainly produce Custom Embroidery Patch more than 15 years of perience.Without middleman and directly factory price.
>

> Custom Patches:
>   1.  Embroidered  Patches
>   2.  Chenille  Patches
>   3.  Leather  Patches
>   4.  Iron  Patches
>   5.  Bullion  Patches
>   6.  Name  Patches
>   7.  Printed Patches
>   8.  Woven  Patches
>   9.  PVC Patches
>
>       And all type of which  you need…
>
>   Welcome to email us and get the best price ASAP.
>
> Thank you!
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Mark Sloan
>
> anhdigitizing@gmail.com
>
> www.anhdigitizing.com

Any chance we can get email addresses Mark.anhdigitizing@outlook.com
and anhdigitizing@gmail.com banned?

Or better, change the mailing list ToS to include a $10,000 USD fee
for each solicitation or piece of spam. Then follow the money. Drag
them into court and bankrupt them.