-fanalyzer triggers on empty vector of strings and foreach loop

andre maute andre.maute@gmx.de
Sat May 2 17:18:09 GMT 2020

On 5/2/20 1:24 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On Fri, 1 May 2020 at 23:59, andre maute wrote:
>>
>> I wonder if this is expected behavior
>
> It's a known limitation that the analyzer doesn't support C++ yet.

So nevertheless should these two be filed as bugs?

The first being the iteration over the empty vector.
The second the one for the warning flag given by the output of -fanalyzer
but which doesn't trigger anything if used alone.

Regards
Andre