Unable to see list of all ICE reported till date on my GCC Bugszilla account

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:08:00 GMT 2020

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 08:01, Shubham Narlawar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On GCC Bugszilla, I can see the section "Open bugs reported by me".
> Once the bug is solved, it is removed from this section.
>
> For example - the list shows - bug id - 91021, 89351, 93522, 89153 but
> I could not see other bugs which I have filed earlier.
>
> How to know the complete list of bugs reported by a person till date
> on GCC Bugszilla?

Go to the search page and use the advanced fields to find bugs where
the bug reporter is your email address.

You'll need to de-select the Status selections because they default to
only searching for open bugs.