RISC-V G++ and Gfortran Help
Vijay Holimath
vijay.holimath@gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 00:53:07 GMT 2020
Never mind, I have generated config files for C++ and fortran. Thanks for
your time Jim.
On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:55 AM Jim Wilson <jimw@sifive.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM Vijay Holimath <vijay.holimath@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks Jim. Yes, I can see C++ and Fortran for new version of
> crosstool-ng. However, I am unable to generate .config file using the
> following instructions:
> >
> > Enable newlib build (C-library section)
> > Enable "Build a multilib toolchain" (Target options section)
> > and also
> > selected C++ (C compiler section)
> > as mentioned in
>
> What exact problem do you run into?
>
> > I have attached my version of .config file which I build gcc from
> scratch. May I request you to edit this file send me two .config files? One
> for C++ and other fortran.
>
> I respectfully decline. I don't have such .config files and have no
> interest in generating them.
>
> If you can't figure out how to use crosstool-ng, you could try using
> github.com/riscv/riscv-gnu-toolchain instead. Or maybe download a
> prebuilt toolchain which is available from various sources like
> sifive.com/boards.
>
> Jim
>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list