how to fix "arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `clock_gettime@GLIBC_2.17'?

kipade kipade@163.com
Tue Mar 10 15:20:34 GMT 2020

OK, I have to off line now. thanks.
I will prepare all details at a latter, time.

On 03/10/2020 23:12, Florian Weimer wrote:
* kipade:

> Here, I attached my libstdc++.so.6.0.21, which is linked to
> libstdc++.so, and its a copy from my linaro compiler, which was
> download from linaro official website.

There's nothing unusual about it.  What about the libc.so.6 file that
is pulled into the link?

Please upload it somewhere, and do not send it via email.  Also,
please make sure that they retrieve the right copy of the file (the
one that it is pulled into link).  g++ -v should show how GCC changes
the linker search paths.