RISC-V G++ and Gfortran Help

Vijay Holimath vijay.holimath@gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:00:19 GMT 2020

Thanks Jim. Yes, I can see C++ and Fortran for new version of crosstool-ng.
However, I am unable to generate .config file using the following
instructions:

Enable newlib build (C-library section)
Enable "Build a multilib toolchain" (Target options section)
and also
selected C++ (C compiler section)
as mentioned in

https://gist.github.com/franzflasch/02a8aeb2f6ec8e942b14ee9929db38e9

I have attached my version of .config file which I build gcc from scratch.
May I request you to edit this file send me two .config files? One for C++
and other fortran.

Many Thanks.