I'm really confuesd and frustrated Please Help

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Thu Jun 11 02:03:01 GMT 2020

If you're trying to do license tracking, well, it's understandable that
you're confused and upset.
In my experience, it's hard to do, and it's messy.
it's also off-topic for gcc-help, I'm afraid.
But as long as I'm replying:

Rather than trying to put glibc and libstdc++ into a folder, you probably
want to
just accept them as they are, and special case them in your license
tracking scheme.

You might find https://github.com/Oblong/obs/tree/master/licensing useful,
it has some documentation and tools I used once to track licenses.
(Its doc mentions https://github.com/nexB/scancode-toolkit since the
licensing scripts I wrote use scancode in several ways.)

Good luck!
- Dan