make compiled a lot of programs, but not gcc

Marco Sulla gnu.org@marco.sulla.e4ward.com
Wed Feb 19 07:53:00 GMT 2020

Thank you a lot. I noticed indeed that produced `xgcc` was used in a
second stage of compilation, and that `./xgcc --version` gave to me
[GCC] in the description. But I wanted to be sure, since `xgcc` is
commonly known as a cross-compiler version of `gcc`.