BLESSED SERVANT

Illuminati London Headquarters via gcc-help gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Feb 13 23:34:00 GMT 2020

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

BLESSED SERVANT,

This is a secret organization based on a spiritual foundation. We strive for a new world order to better the human race.
We bring together the most talented and ambitious men/women in the world no matter their background or ethnicity and give them their heart desires and wishes in order that they help expand our values and believes in the race to bring the universe under one rule.
We control everything in today's world from the world's economy to entertainment, peace and  stability of the he world and as such we give our loyal servant's Power,Fame,Never ending business success, Protection and wealth beyond human imagination. To say that as long as anyone born of a woman is embodied by this organisation he/she will always be at the top of the world. The sun is our limit and hail Lucifer we will achieve our every goal.
Loyalty and hierarchy is what we respect with worship of a great God  for our heart desires.The illuminati as well operates various departments and programs for the benefit of all people, in all places, from all generations. By protecting the interests of humanity as a whole, our organization has ensured the ongoing dominance of the human species over every other creature and predator on this planet.

Initiator Carlos Marcus Lumareh
Illuminati London Headquarters
Sms/whatsapp     +447599631714.
Bless Mistic Lilith Lord Lucifer.