Installing GNU gcc source on Windows 10

Pierre Gaumond pierregaumond1946@gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:18:01 GMT 2020

Hello,

I have a rather strange condition.

I'm on Windows 10 and I already have a version of GNU gcc on my system (8.3)

(Mingw-w64 from sourceforge)

I also have to mention that I'm totally blind and that I use a screen
review and voice synthetizer software (JAWS 2018).

I have Cygwin64 also on my system.

And, finally, I have gcc9.3 in tar.gz format.

I can use Cygwin to uncompress my file since I have tar and gunzip.

My question is: does it exist a documentation on the web that could help
me to configure GNU gcc for my Windows system?

In the '90 years, I was still sighted and was the one who installed gcc
on a Unix system from the MIT site.

Can you help me?

Thanks for any information.

Pierre Gaumond