Information Required

Sharma, Vaibhav /CS vaibhav.sharma@exxonmobil.com
Mon Aug 17 19:58:09 GMT 2020

Hi Jonathan,

We are unable to track terms and conditions associated with GCC in the provided link.

Could you please help us with the agreement (terms and conditions) associated with GCC, so that same can be referred for g++.

Regards,

Vaibhav Sharma
Software Analyst
New Products & Complex Team
EMIT | IT OPS | CES | ADS| SAM

HCL Technologies Ltd.
(CIN: L74140DL1991PLC046369)
10th Floor, ODC-IV, Software Tower 6, Sector 126
Noida SEZ, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India
Office: +1 408 809 3746 (Extension - 414-4398)
Email : vaibhav.sharma@exxonmobil.com

for

ExxonMobil Global Services Company
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway