compiling with '-g' option causes 'internal compiler error' (g++: devel/c++-modules branch)

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:39:10 GMT 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 18:38, SAIFI wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Have built devel/c++-modules branch and
> been able to successfully compile code
> written using C++ module constructs.
>
> g++ -std=c++20 -fmodules-ts hello.cc hello_test.cc
>
> However, if i introduce the debug flag
> '-g', a internal compiler error is seen.

I sent this to the modules branch developer (who isn't on this list)
and he said "oops, it worked when I tried it.  I'll update the wiki".

But he has an idea why it might be going wrong and will look into it.
There's no workaround for now though.