GCC 4.8.5 No default memory alignment number

Xi Ruoyao xry111@mengyan1223.wang
Sat May 11 13:31:00 GMT 2019

> Hello, I just found my gcc did't have default memory alignment number. Can you
> give me a explain, I will realld appreciate it. Thanks you.
> That's my blog which I metion the default memory alignment number.
> https://blog.csdn.net/weixin_42678507/article/details/90109173

Why do you link to a Chinese article here?  Most people subscribing this list
does not speak Chinese.  And "default memory alignment number" seems a Ch-
english (I can't find this "terminology" with any search engine).

Alignment should be defined in the ABI.  On x86_64-linux the ABI is:
http://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/elf/x86_64-abi-0.95.pdf

The alignment is defined in its section 3.1.2.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@mengyan1223.wang>