(verbose) Build fails since gcc-7.4 (libstdc++,libtool)

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:29:00 GMT 2019

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 at 13:23, Michael Joost wrote:

> (Note: this should probably go into bugzilla, but I don't have an account, and am currently unable to obtain one.

Why are you unable to obtain one? Did you try?

The notice says that account creation is restricted (N.B. not
disabled) but doesn't actually stop you from trying. Bugzilla might
decide to allow it (based on its current blacklist) and if not all you
have to do is send an email (which you've already proved you know how
to do by emailing this list).