visual version of C++

Brian Sargent brianksargent@gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 18:21:00 GMT 2019

Do you have a version of C++ that is visual with forms, command buttons and
all that, and can draw geometric shapes?  I work as a geophysicist and have
done programming in Fortran then C then C++ for several years.  I have done
some Visual Basic as well as it has controls to access drives, directories
and and lists of files.

Is there a version of C++ that has this visual nature.  I am not an expert
programmer, its just a tool I sometimes need.

It seems Microsoft's Visual Studio supports this functionality in C# and I
don't want to go there.  I want to stay with C and C++ code.

regards,
Brian Sargent