I can't install gcc 9
Dorian ROSSE
dorianbrice@hotmail.fr
Wed Jul 3 16:48:00 GMT 2019
As you see I have headers installed :
/usr/src# ls
libdvd-pkg linux-headers-4.15.0-52 linux-headers-4.15.0-52-generic linux-headers-4.15.0-54 linux-headers-4.15.0-54-generic
root@bitfenix-server:/usr/src# sudo apt-get install linux-headers-4.15.0-54-generic
Lecture des listes de paquets... Fait
Construction de l'arbre des dépendances
Lecture des informations d'état... Fait
linux-headers-4.15.0-54-generic est déjà la version la plus récente (4.15.0-54.58).
0 mis à jour, 0 nouvellement installés, 0 à enlever et 5 non mis à jour.
What should I do now ?
Thank you in advance to bring your help,
Regards.
Dorian ROSSE.
Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10
________________________________
De : Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
Envoyé : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:18:39 PM
À : Dorian ROSSE
Cc : Andrew Haley; Tadeus Prastowo; gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Objet : Re: I can't install gcc 9
On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 16:51, Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice@hotmail.fr<mailto:dorianbrice@hotmail.fr>> wrote:
I have Following errors :
In file included from /usr/include/bits/errno.h:26,
from /usr/include/errno.h:28,
from ../../.././libgcc/../gcc/tsystem.h:93,
from ../../.././libgcc/generic-morestack-thread.c:27:
/usr/include/linux/errno.h:1:10: fatal error: asm/errno.h: No such file or directory
1 | #include <asm/errno.h>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
You don't have the linux kernel headers installed. Install a package like kernel-headers or the equivalent for your distro.
compilation terminated.
../../.././libgcc/shared-object.mk:14<http://shared-object.mk:14>: recipe for target 'generic-morestack-thread.o' failed
make[5]: *** [generic-morestack-thread.o] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory '/opt/gcc-9.1.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/32/libgcc'
Makefile:1210: recipe for target 'multi-do' failed
make[4]: *** [multi-do] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/opt/gcc-9.1.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libgcc'
Makefile:125: recipe for target 'all-multi' failed
make[3]: *** [all-multi] Error 2
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[3]: Leaving directory '/opt/gcc-9.1.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libgcc'
Makefile:22617: recipe for target 'all-stage1-target-libgcc' failed
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-target-libgcc] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/gcc-9.1.0'
Makefile:28290: recipe for target 'stage1-bubble' failed
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/gcc-9.1.0'
Makefile:1001: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
I launch Following in the gcc-9.1 folder because in objdir It doesn’t works :
$PWD/../gcc-9.1.0/configure --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,go
then I launch the Following where I happen Bottom errors paste :
make -j 6 (It is an AMD 6300 FX)
Do you know why I can’t launch in objdir ?
You must be doing something wrong.
Do you know why I should now ?
Install the kernel headers. Or get somebody who knows what they're doing to help you.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list