GNU Cross Compiler Build Problem

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 09:35:00 GMT 2019

On 2/21/19 6:49 PM, Ben Schmidtke wrote:
> Obviously, the 68000 isn't going to branch to an odd address. This is
> one example of the floating point functions
>  in libgcc that look like this. Unless the address trap vector is
> supposed to handle the exception, I'm not sure what
> is supposed to have been here.

How strange. I'd look through the build log to see where that function
gets compiled, then compile it with --save temps. Run the preprocessed .i
file through indent so you can read it, and look at the source for that
function. It may be an assembler or linker problem.

--
Andrew Haley
Java Platform Lead Engineer