YACCQ : checking for the correct version of the gmp/mpfr/mpc libraries... no

Dennis Clarke dclarke@blastwave.org
Wed Feb 20 19:40:00 GMT 2019

On 2/20/19 11:49 AM, Andrew Haley wrote:
> On 2/20/19 11:46 AM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>> http://crosstool-ng.github.io/ is a thing which is supposed to support
>>> Canadian crosses.
>>>
>> I'll look into that!
>
> I have no experience of this: my experience with Canadian Crosses was before
> it was invented.
>
> There is plenty of info about Canadian Crosses on the net, and some of it
> may even be true...

finally a ray of light in this dark tunnel. Trying to get past the
gmp/mpfr/mpc stage seems to be the furst hurdle. No. No that isn't
true. Getting past libiberty was the first and now gmp/mpfr/mpc and
who knows what horrors await past that.

Dennis