[OT] basic detail

Xi Ruoyao xry111@mengyan1223.wang
Tue Feb 19 15:11:00 GMT 2019

On 2019-02-19 15:44 +0100, Patrick Bégou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a small theoritical explanation about arrays in C.

These questions are off-topic in gcc-help.  It should go to comp.lang.c or
somewhere.

> I would like to know why using:
>
> char A[24];
>
> scanf("%s", A);  and scanf("%s", &A); does the same thing (as it is not
> the same code).
>
> I've checked that printing A or &A with "%p" prints the same address....
> but why ?

STFG.  The first URL Google suggested for "address of array" is exactly the
answer of this question:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2528318/how-come-an-arrays-address-is-equal-to-its-value-in-c
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@mengyan1223.wang>