Newsletter: Waste Water Treatment (Distributor Wanted)

Chemtronics Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd contact@chemtronicsindia.co
Sat Dec 21 06:10:00 GMT 2019

Hello,

I would like to introduce our company Chemtronics India as a leading industrial waste water treatment company, for reduction of COD, BOD & Colour, using innovative ozone AOP technology.

Chemtronics is a Indian manufacturer & exporter of commercial & industrial grade integrated ozone generators. These ozone generators are used in air, water & waste water treatment / application. Chemozone brand IV generation ozone generators have vast diversified applications all around the world.

10 Reasons: Why you should select Chemtronics AOP

300% more effective on waste water complex chemistry.
Preferred for immerging pollutants.
Ideally suitable for Pharma, textile, dyes, chemical, distilleries & many more.
Effectively reduces Chemical Consumption in ETP.
As per effluent characteristic, ROI can be less than 2/3 years.
Treatability Tests are available.
Enhances present biological process.
Effective on diversified industries.
Engineering support for optimal integration.
Engineering support for high efficiency.

Currently we are looking to channel partners from all over world to market our air, water & waste water treatment products.

You may speak to Mr Sunil Shah to know more about the technical aspect of our products any day. (Mobile +91-93212 34527 )

We are looking forward to cooperate with you.

Sincerely,

Amar Lunkar

Projects & Corporate Office:
28, Satyam Industrial Estate, Subhash Road,
Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai - 400 060.
Maharashtra INDIA

Corporate Office:: +91-22-2825 9933
Mr. Sunil Shah : +91-93212 34527
Amar Lunkar +91 7506961634

IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGAL PRIVILEGE This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access to, storage or cocopying of this e-mail
and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a
mistaken deli-very to you. If you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail . To remove from the mailing list please reply to :- contact@chemtronicsindia.co 28, Satyam Industrial Estate, Subhash Road, Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai - 400 060.Maharashtra INDIA India This is our updated Newsletter.