it is problem?

Ali MURAT alimupas2@gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 07:37:00 GMT 2019

Hello everyone!
Hello world!
I compiled a little code but I get a error on my pc and any of a
internet cafe computer and also I getting the following results.
I did it that use mingw but it is same with all gcc version in mingw in
windows
also I get  it same error in visual studio 2017
----------------------------
Bir sayi giriniz: 8
(8+0^2) = 8
(7+1^2) = 8
(6+2^2) = 10
(5+3^2) = 14
(4+4^2) = 20
(3+5^2) = 28
(2+6^2) = 38
(1+7^2) = 50
Toplam: 943505408
-----------------
Bir sayi giriniz: 9

(9+0^2) = 9

(8+1^2) = 9
(7+2^2) = 11
(6+3^2) = 15
(5+4^2) = 21
(4+5^2) = 29
(3+6^2) = 39
(2+7^2) = 51
(1+8^2) = 65
Toplam: 20473705
https://onlinegdb.com/rJdNxoDXB

this code is correct, returned true results in here!

however, for 8 number it must be returned "Total: 9533440000"

however, for 9 number it must be returned "Toplam: 1052287461225"

I can't without thinking  if not, Am I pulling(download) another file
from the internet?

if not, Am I pulling another file from the internet?

(9