Partnering With Afluencer.com & E-CommerceAffiliates.com

Alex M alexm@e-commerceaffiliates.com
Fri Aug 9 05:35:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I’m Alex and I represent two affiliate and influencer networks. We have
some great brands that would love to partner with you and I’d like to offer
you a VIP invite to join (at no cost to you).

You can check out some of the brands that partner with influencers (
https://afluencer.com/
<http://w1.msdyre.net/prod/fb7ed92f-b719-40e9-986b-d8e0cc4343f1/0dd726c8-52a3-42af-ac25-0a2d364a21bc>)
and affiliates (https://e-commerceaffiliates.com/
<http://w1.msdyre.net/prod/fb7ed92f-b719-40e9-986b-d8e0cc4343f1/6a0261f1-8d4d-47f4-b314-707d1562f757>)
here. Our networks are unique because we feature merchants with unique
products and generous affiliate programs. Many of our 2300+ merchants only
advertise their affiliate program on our network.

Here’s the link to learn more and receive your complimentary VIP sign up
for our influencer network:

https://afluencer.com/sign-up/
<http://w1.msdyre.net/prod/fb7ed92f-b719-40e9-986b-d8e0cc4343f1/d2e1d49e-1177-4596-aa3d-3a3b26546076>

And for our affiliate network:

https://e-commerceaffiliates.com/affiliates/new
<http://w1.msdyre.net/prod/fb7ed92f-b719-40e9-986b-d8e0cc4343f1/255a93ee-2591-4705-94d2-cdf11817b5bc>

Any questions? Please reply directly to this email and let me know. (And if
you are not interested I won’t be contacting you again. Thanks for reading
either way.)

Alex M.
Marketing Manager
Afluencer & E-commerceaffiliates