Attendees list of PElectronic Components and Technology Conference 2019

Ruby Jaxson ruby.jaxson@tradesshowdata.com
Wed Apr 24 21:05:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I am following up to check if you're company is interested in acquiring
Attendees List of Electronic Components and Technology Conference 2019?

Expo Details:
Date                       : 28-31 May 2019
Location                  : Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Expo Name              : Electronic Components and Technology Conference
2019
Attendees Counts      : 4,500+ Industry Professionals

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Thanks & Regards,
Ruby jaxson- Global Business Coordinator

To opt out, please reply with "Leave Out" in the Subject Line.