gcc mpfs-0.9 compile error on Open suse leap42.3-64
rih5342
robhickey@gmx.com
Sun Sep 23 15:04:00 GMT 2018
I'm doing this on OpenSuse Leap 42.3-64
New gcc user here.
During make of mpfs-0.9, I get the following error
david@linux-rtdp:~/___David/gcc/mpfs/mpfs-0.9> make -f Makefile
gcc -c -Wall -O3 -I/usr/local/include/ mpfs.c
mpfs.c:85:12: error: conflicting types for ‘mpfr_div_d’
static int mpfr_##fun##_d(mpfr_t y, mpfr_t x, double d, int rnd_mode) {\
^
mpfs.c:101:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPFR_FUN_D’
MPFR_FUN_D(div)
^
In file included from mpfs.h:2:0,
from mpfs.c:18:
/usr/local/include/mpfr.h:562:21: note: previous declaration of ‘mpfr_div_d’
was here
__MPFR_DECLSPEC int mpfr_div_d (mpfr_ptr, mpfr_srcptr, double, mpfr_rnd_t);
^
mpfs.c: In function ‘eval’:
mpfs.c:269:23: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
printf("eval: z=")+mpfr_out_str(stdout,10,10,z->cache->x,GMP_RNDN);
^
mpfs.c:274:23: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
printf("eval: z=")+mpfr_out_str(stdout,10,10,z->cache->x,GMP_RNDN);
^
mpfs.c: In function ‘mpfs_floor’:
mpfs.c:600:58: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
mpfr_out_str(stdout,10,30,x->cache->x,GMP_RNDN)+printf(" ");
^
mpfs.c:602:58: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
mpfr_out_str(stdout,10,10,x->cache->d,GMP_RNDN)+printf(" ");
^
Makefile:13: recipe for target 'mpfs.o' failed
Any suggestions as to where to begin?
Thank you.
--
Sent from: http://gcc.1065356.n8.nabble.com/gcc-Help-f629689.html
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list