test results are now locked out for those of us that do gcc tests?

Dennis Clarke dclarke@blastwave.org
Mon Oct 22 14:10:00 GMT 2018


On 10/22/2018 05:24 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 09:28, Rainer Orth wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dennis,
>>
>>> I was surprised, only mildly, that serious spam blockage is now in place
>>> for the test results. Given that I have been doing this twenty years
>>> maybe I can get a pass?
>>
>> I wasn't aware that there's such a thing on any of the gcc mailing
>> lists.  Only bugzilla account creation is disabled due to excessive
>> spam.
> 
> There are spam filters for the mailing lists, but they're not terribly
> strict (a more common reason for rejection is that mails with
> text/html MIME content are not allowed).
> 
>>   Maybe ask on overseers at sourceware dot org: those are the guys
>> taking care of sourceware/gcc systems.
> 
> Right, nobody on this list has any control over spam filters on the
> mailing lists.
> 

Not a problem ... sorted out :

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2018-10/msg02809.html

This page is looking very very spartan and bare :

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/buildstat.html

I am working on bootstraps for sparc and ppc64 and maybe just maybe 
risc-v.  Maybe RISC-V.  Sorry .. they like capitals.

Dennis


Dennis Clarke



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list