when does https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-XXX/buildstat.html get updated .. if ever?

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:21:00 GMT 2018

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 17:03, Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:

> Just taking note that there has been a release of gcc 8.2 back in July
> as well as 7.3 recently etc. I see some results from Rainer Orth on
> Solaris SPARC and I know that I have done weeks of work on PPC64 as well
> as SPARC but nothing newer ever appears. Is the site now run and in
> control entirely by IBM and Red Hat or what ?

No. That's a silly question, but I'll give it a serious answer.

Presumably by "I see some results" you mean on the gcc-testresults
mailing list. The buildstat.html pages aren't auto-generated, so just
sending results to gcc-testresults doesn't affect them at all.

I see from the CVS logs that all recent updates to those pages were
done by Gerald (CC'd) based on results provided by Tom G. Christensen.
Maybe Tom sent them directly to Gerald, or maybe there's some other
process for submitting them.