Build gcc from source

Ailomanga sakamoto kixort@outlook.com
Thu Nov 1 00:44:00 GMT 2018


Yes,I really mean multi-arch.
I use ubuntu 18.04 LTS, follow this page,the package "gcc-multilib, libc-dev:i386" must be installed.But I need arm-cross-toolchains,

?? Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:40:17 AM
To: kixort@outlook.com
Cc: gcc-help
Subject: Re: Build gcc from source

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 15:42, Ailomanga sakamoto wrote:
>
> Hello.
> I want to build a multi-arch gcc that I can build 32  64  and  x32 binary. But there is no guide in the documentation.

Yes there is, see --with-multilib-list at
https://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html

Do you really mean multi-arch, or do you mean multi-lib? If you really
mean multi-arch (i.e. Debian and Ubuntu style directory layout) then
use the --enable-multiarch option, documented in the same page.

> Could you tell me the detailed way?

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC and add the
--with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 option.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list