gfortran 7 compiler

sisyphus1@optusnet.com.au sisyphus1@optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 16 02:06:00 GMT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Ovais Khan
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 12:36 PM
To: Jonathan Wakely
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: gfortran 7 compiler

>Yes, I did tried that link but I did not get the gfortran compiler for
>windows, as I was getting earlier, e.g. in 2012 I have downloaded gfortran
>windows compiler very easily, but now I couldn't find any.
>Also, I checked the other link but couldn't find the gfortran compiler for
>windows.

I get the mingw-w64 compilers from the list at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/7.2.0/

These compilers include gfortran.

I've not tried the installer that's on offer there, but under the "MinGW-W64
GCC-7.2.0" heading, you'll see 4 64-bit compilers (x86_64) offering a choice
of posix/win32 threads x a choice of sjlj/seh exception handling, and 4
32-bit compilers (i686) offering achoice of posix/win32 threads x a choice
of sjlj/dwarf exception handling.
The ones with posix threads and without sjlj exception handling are, I
believe, the most popular.

I have:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/7.2.0/threads-posix/seh/x86_64-7.2.0-release-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev0.7z
and