Gcc precompiled header problem.

François Leblanc fleblanc50@gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 04:49:00 GMT 2018

With GCC 6.3.0 at least, if you try to compile a precompiled header witch
include an another header that you have already precompiled, it don't use
the precompiled one but the no precompiled.

This give me two problems, one concern performance of course, second is
about using method described in documentation when you building precompiled
header in another directory adding a file with same name containing a
#error message to be sure using precompiled header, in my case this give me
an error.

Thank you for the link, it confirms me that I need to create account on
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/